Bullpen expands hours, convenience

Jessica Allred, 10, buys a notebook from the school store during fourth block Jan.6. The Bullpen willbe open during all blocks of the school day for students and staff to purchase any supplies they may need at their convenience starting Jan. 9. Photo by T. Mitchell

by Taylor Mitchell

Jan. 9 the Bullpen will open its doors for students and teachers to shop at their leisure from 7:45 a.m. to shortly after 2:45 p.m.

“Having the store open all day will allow students and/or faculty the opportunity to come at a time convenient for them. We want it to be accessible,” Amber McNew, business, said.  “Having it opened just during third hour made it difficult for students and staff to have time to eat and make time to come to the store.”

Not only will the extend hours of service increase students’ ability to get supplies and extra goodies, but the store also plans to offer Val-O-Grams for students to send to their crushes on Feb. 14, increasing the ease for students. One can order flower, candy, pop, or a crush soda in the convenience of E100.